Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm A Big Kid Now :)

I'm getting the hang of this "Pull-Ups" the leg thing for my Freon Leaks!  Although it seems to have it's flaws too!  The "leak" seems to now be aimed right where my foot goes back down!...what's up with that??  But hey, nothing could be as bad as this thing!  Can you imagine?  The leak stays with you, really with you!: Bandiboo Belly Band


".....by placing the bandiboo around the abdomen, his markings are absorbed into the inner layers (or you may place a disposable thin pad).  This allows for a "no fuss" clean up.  It also helps train your pup from marking, as he will not like to "wet" himself.  Easy velcro closure makes taking the bandiboo off and on simple!
Great for traveling - helps stop the marking of new territory!"

I did find a really COOL thing that the guys could build for me when they are done with the new office space...Look at this!!  
It's a state of the art Dog Potty!   Can't you picture this just outside our new front door?  Bark-a-riffic! Wonder what the best way is to get the guys to add this to their project?  Any ideas?  What would Miss Lillian do?...Hummmm  Help me out and post your ideas to the website www.jandmac.com or to my Blog!  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment