Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FAT TUESDAY??

I don't know about you, but we are all getting ready for LaMardi Gras!!  And in the spirit of dressing up, wearing masks, catching beads and just generally having a little fun - I thought I would share with you a few of my friends and what may be an inspiration for my very own costume during the parade on the 18th!
  Now, I really like this...KING...or maybe QUEEN?  I'm not really sure, but I really like the crown...don't you? 




And this is the Jester look...not sure I'm the "funny man" in the group.  This is my suggestion for Troubadour!














Now...this is ridiculous!  The only way I can tell there is a dog under there is by his paws!

That is a dog...isn't it???








And this is my FAVORITE one of ALL!


This guy is little, but I'm tall...wouldn't I look super cool in this?  HeHe...that looks like Troubadour riding on top!


Don't forget to come see us in the parade...we'll be throwing beads, havin' fun and oh, you'll get to see our new logo!  Lots of awesome changes going on!  I'm most excited about my new dog door so I can go out any time I want!  I can't understand why Dana is excited about having a new desk...she has one now, but that's okay!  See you at the LaMardi Gras Parade!




No comments:

Post a Comment