Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day? Seriously?

Can you guess who is laughing at us??  Yep, the Groundhogs!

Really...we watch for one of these little fellows to come out of the ground and look to see if he casts a shadow or not to determine how much more winter we will have!  Who's bright idea was this...and what was he smokin'?  LOL

I think I need to research this one a little more!  Not to mention the way it's set up - if he sees his shadow (which, hello means the sun is out!) we have six more weeks of winter.....where as if he doesn't (meaning it's overcast and gloomy!) we will have an early spring.  Is it just me...or doesn't that seem backwards!!!

I think we should declare a "FREON DAY"!  If I dig something up in the yard...it was lost, and if I don't dig up anything...well, I just wasn't interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment