Thursday, February 23, 2012

Old McDonald's Farm (next door!)

Yesterday....much to my surprise, I spotted a very unusual dog...short, round and looking like the poor guy ran into a wall (worse than the pekinese that Dana has!) with a peculiar wiggly tail!

As I investigated...this creature smelled nothing like any other dog!  

And as it turns out....it wasn't!!!

This is.....wait for it......A PIG!!  Cute as she may be...don't they belong on a Farm???

Oh, well....I think I will call her Daisy....(hey, she needs a name...I can't keep saying "hey you pig"!  That's just not "paw-lically" correct!



Lynn is trying to make friends....we tried to give Daisy a flower - SHE TRIED TO EAT IT! 


Last time I try to give a girl flowers......  :(



AND THIS...is what I get for telling everyone!

ENOUGH WITH THE PIG PICTURES ALREADY!

OMG....or should I say  OMP!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment